Saturday, May 3, 2014

Kasugano Sora "Alter - 1/8"

Hey~ DrunkenAnt Desu

Today I bring you the beauty of  Kasugano Sora~
A girl that doesn't have much social grace but loves her brother
She won't let any one get in the way of her love
She wants to love whomever she wants... No matter what anyone else says

I don't remember how much I paid for her or when I got her
All I remember was~ That it was a used figure from AmiAmi





Her box may be on the big side but that's only `Cause she comes with two hair styles.
Twin-Tails and Hair Down



The box is very nicely designed with good pictures of Sora
And they used a sky background that I think works well
`Cause "Sora" happens to mean "Sky" in Japanese

 For this shoot~
I went away with the Lamps and Tripod and went with a Hot Shoe Flash

For some reason I used
White, Blue and Black paper when I was shooting
I couldn't make Up my mind




Both her Hair down and Twin-Tails just look so wonderful~
They both give a nice elegant silhouette
and matches her one piece dress 



Such lovely long light colored hair~
They way it flows down her back is breath taking  
Even with this hair style she keeps her signature ribbons on both sides of her cute little head




Oh~~ Those flowing Twin-Tails ♥
Looks so wonderful
The way they are made gives her a little feel of motion
like she turning her head just a bit to gaze at the one she loves most.





Nice simple pose and face expression




Lovely legs and cute Mary Jane Shoes
Her stand is just a blue circle
It may be simple but I like stands that are simple and don't get in the way of the beauty of the figures its self.


As you can see from this photo her stand looks like a sky with clouds.
The stand has her name at the bottom and name of the Anime/Visual Novel
Like you would forget~





I hate to do this to Sora but It must be seen ~
Its kind hard to look up her Dress
It takes effort to gaze upon her wonderful white panties
Very cute~ indeed
With the little bow and frills on the front


So I took a few more photos Inside ~
I found that the Black paper looks really good and gives an interesting feel to the image.
The white of her dress is a good contrast. 










So after some Indoor shots~
I wanted to go outside since it was such a nice sunny day
I took a few photos in my kitchen first






Than went outside with a stool to set Sora on
Now for my Spam of photos
I just could not help my self and was very trigger happy.















That it for now~
I have Upload all the other Spam, Bad and Un-Posted Photos to Desu Chronicles Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/DesuChronicles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts