Sunday, April 27, 2014

Desu Chronicles Facebook Page~

Hey DrunkenAnt Desu~

I'm here to say that Desu Chronicles now has a Facebook page~
https://www.facebook.com/DesuChronicles

Give it a "Like"
I'll be posting all the photos on the page
When we reach 500 "Likes" Milestone I will be having a Free Give-A-Way

I worked on the little Logo you see at the top of the page~






I wanted to go with a "Tales" Style logo Like these






 





I was thinking of putting a book for the logo image
`Cause when I think of the world "Chronicles" I think of "Story"
So a book came to mind but when I used a book it just didn't look that good




I think it looks kinda plain
So I was thinking the word "Desu" sounds like "Death" to the Japanese


Dekomori~Desu

I looked for images of a scythe and grim reapers
and I ended up finding nice vectors of Haqua from "The World God Only Knows" anime
I really like Haqua~


 Vector done by: Rifqi12q @ DeviantArt


Vector done by: Seikaku-art @ DeviantArt








This is the logo for now~
Over time I have a feeling I going to change the image and or color

Well thats all for now~ So check out the new Facebook page and give it a like
https://www.facebook.com/DesuChronicles

I took some nice photos of my Kasugano Sora today so~
Look forward to a new post soon~

Photo from Hobby Search








No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts