Monday, March 3, 2014

Katsucon 20

Hey DrunkenAnt Desu

Home from work today thanks to another snow storm.

During Katsucon that took place on the weekend of the 14th, 15th and 16th we also saw two snow storms. It started snowing on that Wednesday and we good a good foot of snow in my area, and it Snowed some more that Saturday during the Convention. I heard that a lot of people canceled their plans due to the snow.



My group ended up heading out late Friday.
I didn't do anything this Convention.
Everyone has a different reason for going. 
Going to panels, viewings, cosplaying, and so on.
I just go to hang around and look at cosplay. I love to look at cosplay and take photos.
Finding that one random cosplay always makes me happy.

Katsucon is takes place at  the:
National Harbor Hotels | Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center.
I like Katsucon due to how beautiful the indoor landscape is. It has nice fake "forest" of trees a fountain area and every ones favorite the gazebo. All of them are great for taking photos of cosplay.









Like I said all I did was hang around looking at cosplays and
spent a little time in the dealers room~ I only ended up getting 3 Items.


Little Busters: Kudryavka Noumi
Inu x Boku SS: Ririchiyo Shirakiin

They were both $35 which is kinda over priced than they added tax on top of that to make it about $38. Even if they are over priced and, I knew I could of gotten them on line for cheaper, I still ended up buying them. The only reason is that its right in front of your face and you can have it now~


Art Book Tinkle Illustrations


I also got this Tinkle art book~ I love the art style~
Its just so beautiful ♥
It was $75 flat and I say I got a good price for it. I looked online and they
were selling for $75 to $120.


Kyoko Sakura
 You can Check out her DeviantArt: http://mangosirene.deviantart.com/


AnimeUSA Maid
 Shes a Maid at AnimeUSA~ You can check out her
Facebook fan page: https://www.facebook.com/terumi.maid?fref=ts

Mami Tomoe
 You can Check out her DeviantArt: http://blackrosemikage.deviantart.com/




I really liked her dress~ And think she looks very nice.
I don't know who she is so I can't link you to any fan sites or anything like that.

You can see the photos I posted here on my DeviantArt: http://drunkenant.deviantart.com/

To check out all my other photos I have them posted on my Facebook:
Album 1 of 2 Link
Album 2 of 3 Link
Album 3 of 3 Link

Many Thanks~ DrunkenAnt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts