Saturday, September 21, 2013

Pre-Orders Sept 2013

Hello~ DrunkenAnt here

Looking on AmiAmi like I always do and course there is something that always catches my eye.

I saw this up a week or so ago and just went a head and Pre-Ordered it no questions asked.
Love Live! School Idol Paradise Set of 3 Titles

Add caption


For all three PS Vita Games, Nendoroid petite of all the girls and an AmiAmi bonus (forthcoming)
For 29,700 JPY. Its a lot to toss down at once but I just Love "Love Live! School Idol Project" If that's too much to toss down you can order the 3 games separately.

It is said that the developer of the Hatsune Miku Project Diva and Photo Kano is producing this rhythm game for release next spring~ I can't wait~


Still on the topic of "Love Live!" Stuff
Honoka Kosaka -Natsuiro Egao de 1, 2, Jump! Ver.- 1/8 Complete Figure

A Honoka Natsurio Eago Ver. Is coming out~
Made by Kotobukiya and is up for Pre-Order at 6,690 JPY.



I really do love Honoka~
She just looks so wonderful in that swim suit. The way it shows off her nice hips and thin waist size is all delicious eye candy~
On another note I do like that splash of water they put down on the stand.
(This figure is still on my mind and I'm not sure if I want to get it or not)

This one also caught my eye.
OniAi - Akiko Himenokoji 1/8


Made by FREEing and runing for 7,210 JPY shes up for Pre-Order.

Shes just so cute~  I love her long hair (Hime Style)
and those stockings with no shoes on just tickles my fancy~
(This figure is still on my mind and I'm not sure if I want to get it or not)


~DrunkenAnt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts