Friday, September 6, 2013

Amiami package 9/05

Another package post, will get to review posts soon >.< this time it comes from amiami which is one of my favorite places to purchase retail figures, you can find them at www.amiami.com
 
This package contains a mix of D-arts, SHF, and supplies for card protection. I'm currently hooked on the Pokemon D-arts line because its just fantastic and I can't wait for the release of my favorite Pokemon in D-arts form. I personally would like to see Gengar :D 

Here we can see Venasaur in its D-Arts form. I've seen some reviews and so far some have been shipped with defects but still an amazing figure at an affordable price. So I'd definitely recommend picking up this line if you are a Pokemon fan or your favorite Pokemon has been released :3


In this package I got a few SHF because I found a couple on sale at amiami and they are secondhand but in great condition (b")b got the fourze SHF for about 980¥ each!!!!! It was a deal I could not pass and a must get for fourze fans. I was amazed to also find deka green who was the last SHF I needed to complete the deka ranger set, it is a secondhand product but in great shape and at a price below retail even though it is a tamashii web exclusive and really expensive in the market :D 





Lastly, I ordered some protection for my phone and cards. The phone case I got because it is one of my favorite characters from oreimo and I need new cases for my phone xD as for the card protection supplies are for Weiss Schwartz which I don't play but I'm making a miku deck to learn the game and have as a collection :3 


Sleeves for the deck along with sleeve protectors lol and a deck case :3

A rubber mat to play with(will probably end up using it as a mousepad)

Another view at the mat, this time extended to show the image on it :3 

I really like the items on this shipment and finding deka green was probably the best thing >.< I'm going to start working on reviews soon but work and games take up my time xD

If there are any questions or requests for reviews please let us know and until next time :3

~Chocokeroppi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts