Saturday, November 15, 2014

Aisaka Taiga The Last Episode "Kotobukiya 1/6"

Hey~ DrunkenAnt here ~

To day I bring you the Legendary Tsundere girl, Aisaka Taiga of Toradora
The Palmtop Tagia voiced by the Lengendary Tsundere Queen~ Rie Kugimiya ~

 Aisaka Taiga said:
"A dog's happiness is measured by how useful he is to his master"

10/2010 1st release
08/2011 2nd release
01/2014 3rd release

I bought her used some time before the 3nd release for about $120
I didn't think they would release her so many times
Shes just that good~

There is no room to display her so when I opened her up a few weeks ago it brought a smile to my face. Taiga was that beautiful ♥



Taiga is only seen in this uniform for a short time in "The Last Episode" but it's my most favorite outfit of hers. Sailor style uniform has always been a favorite for me. Taiga just looks so cute ♥


Any time your looking for that special someone ~ Check the supply locker ~ 





The box is really nice~
It has good windows to let the light in. It kinda resembles windows of a Japanese class room
and the colors of the image and print text are nicely done




Her backing is an image of the classroom~
Its a nice addition~


So~ I took a picture
I say she looks quite cute ♥
The kinda window shapes does add a nice feel to it
Maybe if I added sky or something behind the windows it would look nice~




Taiga figure stands  24cm tall
Height: 144.5cm (4'9")
Take her height and divide by the scale
Math adds up to be about right
(144.5/6=24.08)




Legs seem to have an illusion~
They seem very long
It must be the skirt with high hemline and her skinny physique

Others have mentioned her head has a large appearance
Its due to the volume of her wonderful hair ♥

Taiga having a small body and given the nickname "Palmtop Tiger"
has given her a complex. Make sure not to mention her height when speaking to her.






Love the flip on the skirt ~ Super Cute
You can catch a glimpse of the skirt lining peeking out
Brings out a bit of movement and dimension

Can't ignore that Grade A Zettai Ryouiki
That perfect unison between the
Skirt and Knee high socks that exposes a bit of skin
It just draws in your helpless gaze 
Zettai Ryouiki has Magnetic Properties 

Continue Scrolling ~ (If you can)





From the back you can see her long wonderful wavy hair
I love the high volume
Its just overflowing with life and beauty

Its said that a girls hair is her life ~



From this view you can also she her hand placement
It may be simple but its super cute~ and innocent





From the side you can see how flat Taiga is
No I'm not talking about her chest but in how thin she is

You can see her long and slender legs
Such beauty
The way she stands on her toes to add extra height to her small body
is just too cute~ ♥

(Or maybe shes on her toes getting her headbutt attack ready)

Taiga used Headbutt ~!




The base square shape with a pink fuzz carpet type material
In my opinion the pink color does not go well with the rest of the figure





Taiga is held down by a set of screws that goes in to the base and the bottom of her feet






If Taiga knew I was doing this to her she would Kill me
you can gaze at her white panties and skirt liner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that ends my little review of Aisaka Taiga
The rest of the photos are ones with lighting to the side
and also used Black backing to see how she would look~
 I do like the results













I also took her outside for some shots in natural lighting















That is all~
I hope you enjoyed my photos

Don't forget to check the Desu Chronicles Facebook page for updates and photos:
https://www.facebook.com/DesuChronicles

Be sure to check out the photoshoot I did with Terumi Hanabi
as AKB0048 Mariko the 8th
Album Link



1 comment:

  1. Great review!

    I found your post while searching photos of this figure because I wasn't sure if I should buy it or not (because a friend is selling it) and after those amazing photos, specially the ones outside, I WANT HER NOW >w< !!

    Taiga is really cute.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts