Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sasasegawa Sasami "Cospa - Non Scale"

Hey~ DrunkenAnt Desu

I bring to you today Sasasegawa Sasami from Little Busters!
Wow her name is a tongue twister, and even she messes up her own name
Can't wait to see more of her in the "Little Busters!: EX" anime

The reason I like her so much other than her good looks is her speech patten~
Her "Feminine Speech Pattern" is just so cute~
Tossing "Desu Wa~" at the end of sentences

I got her via Ebay used for about $80 USD




Set Up~

So lets take a look at my set up
Its the same as the other ones
Just some white paper for the back
I wish I had some nice purple paper for Sasami, but white was my best choice for this shoot
I could of went for that green colored one but I have a feeling it would not looked good
And to keep it from slipping out I got my trusty Ramune bottle and that 
PSVita thing~ Its only use is an expensive paper weight

`Cause of my dungeon dark room, I use two lamps to light up Sasami 
(Lamps not on in this photo)
and my cheap pistol grip tri-pod that is broken in two areas~ but it does the job.   



Sasami and Box~
 Lets take a look at her box
Its a little beat up due to it being a "used" item but Sasami her self is in
extremely good condition~ and almost brand new
The box isn't very appealing, Its just a teal color and seems dull
The Sasami on the box isn't even in color
But I do like the paw print windows~




Look at her ~
How she stands tall and proud with a hand to her mouth and hips
She has a simple pose but its nice
I can just see her doing that "rich girl" laugh~ "Ooooh Ho Ho Ho"



Another reason I like her is Sasami's hair~
Nice long purple hair in a Twin-Tail style with cute black ribbon hair ties~
I love it





Just look at her cute joyful face with that smile of hers 
You may not notice do to the size of the photo on this blog but you can see her
Yaeba (Fang Tooth) poking out a bit on the left side.

I also like the shape of her eyes
That sharp shape is too cute~





Wonderful~ Grade A Zettai Ryouiki ♥
Other than that her stand doesn't really stand out much
Its just a white circle...



Just another look at that wonderful Zettai Ryouiki ♥



Asa Shigure from Shuffle!  wants to take up look up the skirt...
Why Not ~ 



I happen to have the "Limited Striped Panties ver."
I didn't know what version I was getting as the Ebay post didn't say.
(Her normal version has black panties)

Oh~ I didn't have to flip Sasami over to take a look at her Panties

She happens to be a cast off~


First you rip her in half like a mad man just leaving a part of her spinal cord...

This doesn't look odd at all~

Than comes off the skirt


Not too bad~ 


 Now that I look at her without her skirt, she has a very nice slim body~
Her panties seem to fit very well~ Not too tight~ Not too loose.



Looking at her from behind~
You can see more of her slim body
Her behind may be a bit slim but still very nice to look at~
She must keep her nice figure from playing all that softball




That's all I have for you today~
I'll leave you with these few photos








Here are some photos taken in a world called "Outside"










Till next time
Many Thanks
DrunkenAnt~ 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts