Saturday, May 31, 2014

Shirakiin Ririchiyo "Taito - Non Scale"

Hey~ DrunkenAnt Desu

Today I bring you one of my favorites~
Shirakiin Ririchiyo from Inu X Boku SS


Its a prize figure made by Taito
I got it at Katsucon 19 for $35
It was a rip off but I got it for some reason



Shes such a cute girl~ 
Nice fair skin
Long violet hair and eyes
She may be short but she has some nice long legs ♥


 

So I took a photo of the box she comes in
From Just the box alone you won't know how good the figure is 
The photos on the box aren't that good and there are no windows for you to see what the figure really looks like.  It was on display at Katsucon 19 so that's why I got it~ `Cause she looked so good



 Ohhh ~ So wonderful
At first look I notice how wonderfully long her legs are~
Shes sporting her school uniform which I think looks the best on her
and is designed just for her  




Love her long violet hair~
The way it flows down her back is true bliss
The straight ends and bangs gives off that Japanese Princess Look

Hair has some nice volume to it.
Its not just hanging straight down but has a nice round silhouette around the hip area.
 


 Lets take a look at her cute face~ 
 Ririchiyo-Sama seems to be displeased

It may be hard to tell from this photo but, 
there is a mark on her nose and right cheek 
The mark won't rub off and I didn't even notice in till I started
 looking at the close up photos on my computer.
This little defect doesn't get in the way of how cute she is ~



 Crossed arms says she means business


Garter Belts with Grade A Zettai Ryouiki

Garter Belts are always nice~
They add a touch of maturity to even the cutest girls

The paint job on my figure is uneven on the clips of the garter belts 
The right clip is thicker and looks bigger than the left one
 But this being a prize figure, its acceptable 



If you take a look at the back of the dress you can spot the frills 







 I like this simple stand
It doesn't get in the way of the figure with anything flashy
and just in case you forgot where she was from it says 
"InuXBoku Secret Service" 







Just Wow~
On my other post I said I felt a bit bad  for looking up the skirt
But for Ririchiyo~

She has a behind she can be proud of
Just look a those cheeks
They are so plump and full of life
Her panties can't seem to hold them all in.




Shes over all a very nice prize figure  
It may have a simple pose but the way Ririchiyo-Sama stands tall with pride is 
 something to look out for~ 
Other than the two small marks on her face I say the pain job is very well done for a prize figure.
Ririchiyo has a simple design so there isn't much room for mistakes   

I took a few photos of her with a black background:





There isn't a good contrast so looks like the background is absorbing her in
It doesn't look to bad, but I don't see Ririchiyo-Sama being the dark and evil type

Working with sun light is a lot easier so
I took a few shots outside~






That is it for Ririchiyo 
I will post the other photos I didn't use for this post on the Desu Chronicles Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/DesuChronicles




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts