Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Package update 08/13

Hello, there has been a lack in posts recently mostly due to our recent trip to Otakon and work =_=
During this time I've gotten some packages with some of the most anticipated figures for me.

This first package was sent from Oki. all of these items were web and event limited so props to Oki for helping me get them for a good price.


Early birthday present for me xD


Next is the package from Good Smile Company. It contains Snow Miku 2013 x3, which is one of my most anticipated releases for this year :D It is really amazing how shipping is only 2,000 yen. I still have yet to decide what to do with the ones I'm not going to use =_=
Can't wait to open it ._.

Next is a couple of games i picked up: Shin Megami Tensei IV and Tales of Xillia.


Lastly, I bought this keychain at Otakon xD

Ok, so this was a small update but a more detailed unboxing/review will come soon and it will include stuff from Otakon and the package from Rider Proxy :D

~Chocokeroppi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts