Blog Archive
►
2015
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
2014
(14)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)
▼
June
(2)
Update 4/17/2014
Good Smile Racing sponsorship
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2013
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
Tuesday, June 17, 2014
Update 4/17/2014
Hello guys, today I received my complete selection package :D
Will take more shots once I unpack everything. Let us know what you think about the CSM line.
~Chocokeroppi
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Sasasegawa Sasami "Cospa - Non Scale"
Hey~ DrunkenAnt Desu I bring to you today Sasasegawa Sasami from Little Busters! Wow her name is a tongue twister, and even she messes up...
Oshino Shinobu "Taito - Non Scale"
Hey~ DrunkenAnt Desu ~ Today I bring you one of my most favorite Vampire ~ Oshino Shinobu of the Monogatari Series This particular figur...
Amiami package 9/05
Another package post, will get to review posts soon >.< this time it comes from amiami which is one of my favorite places to purchase ...
Aisaka Taiga The Last Episode "Kotobukiya 1/6"
Hey~ DrunkenAnt here ~ To day I bring you the Legendary Tsundere girl, Aisaka Taiga of Toradora The Palmtop Tagia voiced by the Lengendar...
Sylveon Collection (Pokemon TCG)
Hello everyone Chocokeroppi here, starting a new year with a post. Today we look at the Sylveon collection box for the Pokemon TCG. Sylveon ...
No comments:
Post a Comment